ISN Analytics, Inc., a California corporation d/b/a Braango (“Braango”) is a provider of telecommunication services that connect businesses that have signed up to use Braango’s services (“Clients”) to those Client’s customers (“Customers”). In the course of doing so, Braango may collect data from both Clients and their Customers. This document describes what information Braango collects from these parties, and how it is used. This document covers services provided by both http://braango.com and https://go.braango.com.
This Section I pertains to Customers, and within it the term “you” refers to Customers.
Information Braango Collects From Customers
Braango or a Client of Braango may collect your information (name, phone number, email address, and other information you provide) in one of the following ways:
- You may choose to opt in to a campaign by sending texting the keyword of the campaign to number published by our client, an Braango Number. Upon opting in by texting the keyword, you will receive an automated response message in which the details of the specific campaign are disclosed. You are also able to opt out at any time by replying STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, or UNSUBSCRIBE. Message and data rates apply.
- You may choose to opt in to receive a certain category of messages by entering your contact information on an Braango user’s online signup page, or a signup page provided by one of Braango’ Clients, or by responding to a specific advertisement placed by one of our Clients on a third-party website (e.g., an automobile or real estate for-sale advertisement on craigslist). Message and data rates apply, and you are responsible for any and all charges by your mobile carrier. Braango may send MMS as well as SMS messages.
Mobile text messages that are that are sent from either Braango or a Braango Client are intended for mobile subscribers who has opted in by means of either (1) texting a keyword to an Braango number or (2) entering their information on an online signup page or by contacting a Braango Client, (3) given explicit permission to Braango or Braango Client to contact the mobile subscriber via text message.
In order to facilitate communications between you and Braango Clients, Braango may provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address, and other information that you provide as part of any signup, advertisement response, or other web form) to the Client(s) that are relevant to your response. If a Braango Client communicates with you directly, and you no longer wish to receive communications from that Braango Client, you may need to communicate with the Braango Client directly.
All messages sent from either Braango or Client of Braango are intended for persons over the age of 13. Furthermore, Braango does not tolerate any material being sent via text message that contains explicit content such as strong language, nudity, pornography, and any questionable offensive content.
How We Use Customer Information
Use of phone numbers (including wireless numbers) for texting by Braango and Its Clients
Braango or its Clients may send you text messages or make calls that are related to that category of product(s) that you signed up for. For example, if you sign up for updates or information about a particular make and model of car, you may receive texts and/or phone calls from Braango, or its relevant Clients (e.g., car dealerships) that may have cars for sale that that are in, or similar to, the category of products you specified.
Use To Comply With the Law
Braango will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Braango and its Clients if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Braango, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
How You Can Stop Receiving Text Messages From Braango Or A Braango Client
To stop receiving text messages from Braango or a user of Braango, you may reply to any message you have received with one of the following words: STOP, QUIT, END, CANCEL, or UNSUBSCRIBE. If you have subscribed to multiple campaigns on one braango number, you may reply with one of the following words to stop all messages: STOP ALL, QUIT ALL, END ALL, CANCEL ALL, or UNSUBSCRIBE ALL.
If you are having trouble opting out of a campaign on our braango number, please call 1-855-466-6010 for assistance.
To receive help with any messages from Braango or a user of Braango, you may reply to any message you have received with the word HELP at any time. If you are having trouble receiving help, please call our toll-free number: 1-855-466-6010 for assistance.
This Section II pertains to Clients, and within it the term “you” refers to Clients.
Information Braango Collects From Clients
In the course of facilitating communication with your Customers, Braango may collect and store:
- Contact information for your employees or agents, including phone and email addresses that you or the agents provide to Braango
- Contact information for your Customers, including their phone, email, and other information you provide relating to the Customers
- Communications between you and your Customers, including text messages, voice and video communications, emails, and chat sessions.
- Information that you provide on your inventory, advertisements, or other sales-lead-generation methods that lead to communications managed by Braango’s platform.
How Braango Uses Information Collected From Clients