Braango Bot Integration
Braango platform allows partners to integrate AI powered smart bots with Braango platform so that leads can be connected to bot initially via text and can be handed off to sales reps later in the conversation. The use case is geared towards partners who wants to use bot for text messaging to a) initially qualify leads or for b) after hours customer engagement via texting.
Ways To Integrate
- Landing Page Provider seeds the landing page with dealer’s braango number
- Customer visits the landing page, sees the braango number
- Customer calls or sends TEXT to the braango number
- Braango sends message to the landing page provider. If required, optionally, landing page provider can enable the bridge or discard the communication. By default the bridge is already established unless the dealer and the personnel have been configured otherwise
- Braango establishes the bridge with the associated dealer its reps
Braango LP: DNI Braango Number
- Customer lands on landing page
- Landing page logic queries landing page provider’s server with relevant information such as pixel tracker etc. to request for DNI number
- Landing page provider server either makes request to braango server to fetch DNI number from the pool of numbers already created when seeding the dealer or it fetches Braango DNI number from its own cache.
- Landing page provider can create additional braango DNI number on fly too if needed landing page provider server seeds the landing page in real time with braango DNI number
- Based on whether partner wants to control connection with dealer and its personnel, it can enable connection after analyzing first TEXT message
or by default connection is already established